Monday, June 21, 2010

Neon Johnson


While skimming through the racks of my favorite eclectic store, Betsey Johnson, I came across the shirt photographed here (I appologize for the quality I'm a blogger not a photographer dammit). Guys love BJ.

I remember in middle school how it was cool for guys to wear sexually suggestive shirts. My two favorites to date are "Sex is like poker. If you don't have a good partner, you better have a good hand" and "spooning leads to forking". There were also those french connection "fcuk me" ones. Um ya.. those were stupid.

I think a girl with the cojones to wear this BJ shirt is literally just asking for it. Not only is she advertising that she is willing to get on her knees but she is doing it in blinding neon colors.

Fans of Kanye west and that particular persuasion are drawn to neons. I hear black is big. This explains a lot about the girl's priorities.

While I'm sure no man will deny he loves a good BJ or even better, Steak and BJ day, the men's answer to Valentine's day, it is quite vulgar to offer oral sex via your clothing.

The BJ in this case stands for Betsey Johnson. But you all knew that.

And now for my all-time favorite BJ quote: “Girls do not dress for boys. They dress for themselves, and of course, each other. If girls dressed for boys, they’d just walk around naked at all times.”- Betsey Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment